Square bottom bag plastic is the main component. In order to improve the plastic performance of the square bottom bag, various auxiliary materials, such as fillers, plasticizers, lubricants, stabilizers, colorants, etc., will also be added. The square bottom bag is generally made of synthetic resin, and the bottom is square, so it is named. It can be unfolded like a cardboard box, with different lengths, widths and heights, and can be "customized" according to different sizes of products to be packaged.
Jinan square bottom bag generally has five sides, front and back, two sides and bottom. The unique structure of the square bottom bag determines that it is very convenient to package three-dimensional goods or square products. This kind of bag not only gives consideration to the packaging significance of plastic bags, but also fully expands new packaging ideas, so it is now widely used in daily life and production.
The square bottom bag has two polymer structures:
1. Linear structure, the polymer compounds with this structure are called linear polymer compounds.
3. Shape structure. Polymers with this structure are called shape polymer compounds. Some polymers have branched chains, called branched polymers, which belong to linear structures. Although some polymers are cross-linked between molecules, they are less cross-linked. They are called network structures and belong to bulk structures. The two different structures present two diametrically opposite manifestations.
The customization of square bottom bags requires a complex communication process before production and processing, including material combination, bag type, size, thickness, quantity, printing patterns, etc. Including details such as whether it is easy to tear, zipper, hanging hole and vent. All these need to be determined before plate making. Then, the square bottom bag manufacturer will make plates and order materials according to specific requirements, and begin to prepare for production.
Let's take a look at the specific processing process of square bottom bag:
1. Printing: The pattern printing of square bottom bag is completed in this link;
2. Composite: Laminate the films of different materials together;
3. Curing: Put the composite film into the curing room to make each film better composite;
4. Bag making: A complete square bottom bag is made in this way.
The appearance of square bottom bag provides a lot of convenience for our product packaging. The quality of the square bottom bag is very good, which can make the product have a good packaging effect. We are the manufacturer of square bottom bags. If you want to know more about square bottom bags, please contact us http://www.tjsxmxl.com ！